Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Garlicky Spinach Raita

Hello Friends,

I have to tell you how guilty I feel that I have over 600 recipes in my bookmarked list and I add more and more every week :( Even if I cook just bookmarked recipes for 2 years, I may still not exhaust the list. So, here is some ease of guilt by trying this recipe. 

I made it over the weekend for a potluck and it was a hit, everyone loved it and it is a keeper. I want to thank Sushma for giving this delicious recipe. Please follow her blog for Garlicky Spinach Raita recipe as I have used it exactly like she told and we all loved it :)


I am sending this to Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday (Volume 41) event hosted by Aipi and me.
This also goes to Veggie/Fruit A Month - Spinach event hosted by Reshmi and started by me.
That's all for now. Take care till next post.


24 comments:

Hari Chandana P said...

Nice one :)
Indian Cuisine

Oriyarasoi said...

Very interesting and delicious raita.....love the infusion of garlic flavour into the raita!!!!

Pushpa said...

Superb garlicky spinach raita,love to have it with parathas.

divya said...

Very tempting and fabulous raita...

Unknown said...

I make a different version of this and it is always a hit...totally yummy!

Elaichii said...

I've never tried garlic in raita! It must be so flavorful!

Panchpakwan said...

Delicious raita..

Unknown said...

I totally bookmarked this too and want to make it soon! have family visiting next week and will do it then - Is it not DA BOMB! Lovely - yours looks just as mouth watering :)

aipi said...

Absolutely love this raita dear ~ yum n refreshing :)
US Masala

Mélange said...

This raita is variety for sure.With it's garlic & spinach flavour,no wonder it became a hit at your potluck !!

Suganya said...

Cool and refreshing one... Nice recipe... YUM!

Suma Gandlur said...

Refreshing, I should say.
I know how these BM recipes keep adding up. :)

KrithisKitchen said...

Superb looking raita!
http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com

Priya Suresh said...

Marvellous raita, love it..

Madhavi said...

Oh very very nice raita..looks great.

http://vegetarianmedley.blogspot.com/

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Raita looks different! I have never had this one before. I too have a lot of bookmarked recipes and I keep thinking I should look into it!

Unknown said...

Love anything garlicky..Interesting raita..

Swathi said...

Spinach and garlic goes well with yogurt, nice raita.

Nitha said...

Love the garlicky flavor in raitha..

Vardhini said...

Garlic in raita .. interesting .. got to try it out.

Vardhini
VardhinisKitchen

Suparna said...

good food! perfect for summer

sonu said...

how true priya...even i have bookmarked end no.of recipes..even i had bookmarked this...luved the presentation as well..truly yum !

Nandinis food said...

Wow! The raita looks very delicious! Very healthy and yummy...

Malar Gandhi said...

Never tried garlic flavor in raitha so far...looks delicious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails